Today’s kids will never know these 25 things. They were just born in a different era when everything is in the palm of their hands, or so it seems to us adults right? When we were kids we had so many cool things that were not an iPhone app.
We got to play with actual physical things that more often than not got broken all the time and then you spent an entire day trying to fix it yourself, these were the days if you ask me. Now it’s like if something doesn’t look right, you just swipe to delete.
No challenge, no emotion. The list below will try to show kids today all the stuff they missed by being born after 2000. Share with us if you have more things that today’s kids will never know and never understand.
1. Today’s kids will never know what’s it’s like searching Solitaire for hours
2. Or the endless search for the perfect CD
3. This is what we did before internet. Yup, and it was so much fun
4. ” This program has stopped responding ” this was a big deal back in the day
5. If you were lucky, you got to browse a slow version of the internet
6. Finding the right ringtone was a hard job.
7. Burning a disk than feeling the huge disappointment when your stereo or car radio didn’t recognize it
8. The biggest lie of the 90’s was the ” no skip protection ” feature
9. Before cable TV programs were real
10. Waiting your entire adult life for that cool game you like
11. Playing Gameboy ( which was awesome by itself ) during car drives. Waiting for that light every 2-4 seconds
12. Missing your channel and waiting for it to come back again
13. This is a computer mouse, it used to work with a ball inside. Yes believe it kid.
14. Today’s kids will never know the struggle of downloading 1 song.
15. Printing out directions on paper and carrying it with you while driving. WHAT?!
16. Did you also had this pencil and glue bomb with you?
17. The horrible moment when you lose this
18. Eating these was the like the ice bucket challenge of the 90s
19. Praying for your connection to work
20. Kids today will never know what it’s like to have space for like 3 text messages
21. Playing in one of these and going back home with scratches and full of dirt. Never been happier
22. Squeezing batteries to see if there’s still juice in it.
23. If your baby didn’t had this, it was worthless
24. If you never used Encarta, you never really lived
25. Finding out that someone broke the sacred ” Be kind, rewind ” policy
So i’m pretty sure today’s kids will never know any of these, so too bad for them is what i say.